Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

No Powder Challenge!


Now that it is getting bitterly cold outside, my skin is getting so dry and being in a shop that still has air conditioning on (not impressed) my skin was ridiculously dried out! I had to take off all my make up off yesterday and only put foundation on! This came about by talking to the girl at Clarins that never wears a setting powder and also seeing many customers with no powder on.

I thought that this might be a bit of a chance to have a challenge and use different foundations every day of the week with no powder on top. Basically to see how they are on their own, coverage and looks wise and whether I will ever use a setting powder again.

I have to add though that my skin is not overly oily, I never really have to touch up my t-zone... because frankly no oil breaks through, but I do always use a setting powder and I am beginning to think my skin doesnt actually need it!

Do you all use setting powders or just have foundation on?

No comments:

Post a Comment