Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Birthday Haul!!

Ok so this year I have realised that once you have a kid, your birthday doesnt get very important! Most people were just giving me money here and there and I ended up buying all of my own presents, I think I prefer it that way though!

I made some modest-ish purchases, things I have been lusting over for a while! I also got a LOT of freebies! I love samples of products!!


A'kin Unscented Shampoo and Conditioner.
Typical Mommy style, I had to buy something for Amber! The shampoo is for her poor little head, its covered in cradle cap again and Johnsons baby shampoo is so harsh on it! I have been dousing her head in olive oil every day and I will be using this tonight on her.
The conditioner is for me, I always go through shampoos a lot quicker than Conditioners, so It will probably take me a while to get using this one!

A'kin Unscented 24 Hour Leave in Conditioner.
This is amazing! I have used this twice now and so far I am extremely impressed! It came free with the Shampoo and Conditioner so I was happy enough to get it. Its also has heat protection for the days when I decide to blow dry my hair or straighten it.


A Perfect  World Antioxidant moisturiser with White Tea
This is the one without an SPF as I prefer not to use an SPF during the winter, there's barely any sun anyway! This one seems really nice, I used the sample sizes that I received with my Origins orders and loved it! Smells really good too ;)

A perfect World Moisturising Lotion with White Tea
I am on my second bottle of Liz Earle Skin Tonic and thought it was time for a little change, this had very good ratings on the Origins website, so I will let you know how it goes!

Youthtopia Foundation SPF 15
This is a skin firming foundation and a firm favourite of mine, Sarah kindly sent me a sample of this to try out the colour and I finished the whole sample, which is very unlike me. So I might leave foundation purchases for a while, I also bought this for my Mums 50th this week too!

Spot Remover Anti Blemish Treatment Gel
I am always on the lookout for new blemish treatments and I am really hoping this works!!


MAC Select Moisturecover NW15
I have this in NW20 as well and its only good when I have tan on. But I love this for under my eyes! No cakeyness (is that a word?- No) , and my eyes feel a lot more comfortable than when I have my Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer on! 

Tenderling Blush
I have yet to use this, but it has been on my wishlist for a looooong time!!


Yay for samples!!! I bought my mum the new Clinique Repairwear Laser focus for her birthday and the Clinique girl gave me a Bonus box and another few samples... sweeeeeet! Thank God for working opposite Clinique and Estee Lauder! :p The blush is lovely!


A few samples from Origins too, it came in a great wee box, and I ended up with 2 of each of them because I bought the wrong colour of foundation! I cant wait to try the Modern Friction Scrub, but I have to say I hated the Checks and Balances Face Wash, so I might give that to my Mum! 
A friend of mine at work gave me the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment to try out as I am still stripping my hair with Colour B4... honestly... 4 TIMES NOW!!! 
I cant for the life of me even out the colour of my hair! I will get there some day I hope!

On another note... I am absolutely shattered these days, I will tell you why... Because we have mice in our bedroom... yep... mice...
They crawl into our bed and scuttle all over me, not Tommy... Just me. I thought I was going insane the first night, because when I felt it it ran away so fast we couldnt see anything at all! Just as well I dont mind mice or I would be moved out for a while!

Were still trying to catch them, it will take a while im guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment