Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Extravagant Gold and Hair

Such an amazing palette, I cant get over how gorgeous it is!! It seems to be a bit more of a 'night' palette for me, when your just going all out glamorous. I tried to tone it down today though, and I'm so glad I did! Yesterdays eye make up with the Estee Lauder Make up Artist was a bit too much for me, I am used to nude colours and liners and not going out at night, so It was a huge shock to see so much eyeshadow and liner there!


Face
Origins Youthtopia Foundation - 02 Light
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer - NW20
Lancome Flash Retouche - 01
MAC MSF Natural - Medium
MAC Blush - Blushbaby


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Fluidline - Dipdown on the waterline
Korres Vitamin b5 Mascara - Black

Lips
Nothing... eek...

Looking at the list of products, it doesnt look like I wore too much today!I think I have cut down my amount of face products too, less is more I guess.

Hair

After taking Viviscal for just over 2 weeks now, I have actually noticed a difference in my hair! Its aim is to improve the volume of hair and restart the growth of hair that has temporarily stopped. After having Amber a lot of my hair fell out and it was getting very thin, and there was no notice of it growing back again.

I have noticed that I have a bizzilion baby hairs, of course I am only really noticing them at my hair line and parting, but theres no hope of me keeping those bad boys down. If thats what its like at my hair line, imagine what its like all over my head! 

My hair is growing a little faster now after I thought it had just completely stopped, and I have noticed around half an inch or so of growth. I have a picture to show you, but I think real life would be a lot handier for you guys! In real life I have noticed my hair has grown significantly because:

1. It takes longer to put my hair in a ponytail (more hair to pull through)
2. Tons of baby hair.
3. Hair dye isnt really going the distance any more, I feel like theres somehow less in a bottle now...
4. I have to use more treatments in my hair. More hair means it needs extra nourishment.
5. I can feel my hair all wavy around my neck and part of my chest (awesome)

Before:

Now: 2 months later


It might not look like much to you, but to me it feels totally different!! Come on Boob length hair!! :)

Seeing as I have only been using viviscal for 2 weeks and this is the only growth I have had in 2 months, you can tell how slowly my hair grows.

I came to a stark realisation that I have no idea what my natural hair colour is... any of you remember what yours is?!! If you do, my hats off to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment