Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nails! Using Konad

Konad is a little harder to use than it looks! I had my first go at it tonight, and I had to take it all off then do it again with different polishes. This is the finished result!


Products Used:
Nails Inc Caviar Base Coat
Barry M 161 Vivid Purple
Eyeko Tea Rose
Seche Vite Dry FastTop Coat
I used the Konad M51 Image Plate

From talking to Leanne on Twitter, your best using an opaque colour for the image your pressing onto your nail, which was my first mistake. My second mistake was pressing too hard to lift the image, I found that a lighter hand was easier after about 6 attempts! That and Jo was kind enough to tell me where I was going wrong. Thank you so much girls!!

I will definitely be dabbling more in this area of nail art! I have a load more plates coming so I cant wait to use them! I really need more practice.

Thanks for reading! :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment