Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Top 5 Blushes

I love these kinds of posts, so I will show you my top 5 blushes! I might make it into a kind of series, or just simply update different categories when I find 5 of something I like!

As you all know I am a blush addict, It just makes me so happy when I have a nice pretty blush on to warm up/ cool down my face, give my face definition or just plain make me look alive!


Korres Blush - Natural
I love this blush so much!! It just warms up my face without having to reach for a bronzer, it feels like butter and blends to an even finish. I reach for this on my neutral days when I dont want too much colour, but just enough to give me some cheek bones.

Models Own Blush - Warm Glow
Rumoured to be a dupe for Benefit Coralista, which it is by the way, I actually find myself reaching for this more than my Coralista!! I think it actually blends a little better and gives me a beautiful finish. I dont need to use a highlighter when I wear this which is good!








NYX Cream Blush - Golden

A blush that just screams "take me on holiday!!" I wore this a lot this summer and I more than likely still will into winter! It gives a golden, flushed look like you have just been out sunbathing (without the sweatyness). It makes you look like you should be in an editorial with a stripping young man beside you *sigh*. An all time favourite for me I think!






NYX Cream Blush - Natural


An amazing alternative to using a powder blush. It also is not a cream-to-powder finish so it gives an amazing glow without looking greasy or too OTT. As you can see from the below swatch, it is a beautiful 'flush' of colour, and really brightens up your face without looking too pink. I would probably describe it as a "coming in from the cold" sort of colour.





MAC Mineralise Skinfinish - By Candlelight
The best highlighter I have ever used, I know it might not be classed as a blush, but when I have no tan on and I am a pasty ghost-like figure, this gives me a little colour as well! I can go bronze goddess with a tan or a subtle pinky glow for no tan days.  I only need a little at a time as well!


What are your top 5 blushes... any that I need in my life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment