Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FOTD

Hey Dudes and Dudettes! I have been away from this blogging thing for a while, I missed it! I have been so busy with Amber lately and doing extra hours at work, Im just shattered!!

Amber has her first tooth up with more on the way, she is crawling at the speed of lightning AND shes pulling herself up on everything and trying to walk everywhere... Its hard to keep track of her and I hardly know if I am coming or going any more! She's almost 9 months now so she's doing really well! I am sooooo proud of my wee munchkin :)

For the first time in ages I decided to make an effort with my make up, I was stuck in a big rut for a while not using much colour and just generally looking boring. So I came up with this for today which was a step in the right direction!

Also I am using a lot of new products that I am very happy with so will definitely be reviewing them soon!


Face
Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation - 03 Ivory
MAC Supermoisture Concealer - NW20
Lancome Flash Retouche - 01
NYX Creame Blush - Natural
MAC MSF Natural - Medium
Korres Multi Vitamin Powder 


Eyes
MAC E/S - All That Glitters
MAC Fluidline - Dipdown
MAC E/S - Vanilla
Korres ProVitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara
BarryM Instant Liner Pen - Black
MAC Mineralise Eyeshadow - Soften the Mood (Just the blue colour on the lower lash line)

Lips
MAC Viva Glam Cyndi *LOVE!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment